View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 09:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibuysportsephemera View Post
Travis....this thread... http://net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=146382

You had the opportunity to denounce Morales and you never did, but you certainly called out all of the alphabet boys. I was glad to see that my memory and impressions were correct.

Jeff

You had a chance to post any statement I have made DEFENDING Morales.
You posted nothing.

Guess I have never defended Morales then.

My question which hasnt been answered by anyone yet, is why are their sacred cows? Why would Spence be above criticism? Why are people scared? I could say the absence of most people posting and saying this type of practice of authenticating 150 plus signatures wouldn't be kosher would be a defense of Spence. Well if you are defending Spence, then DEFEND him! Just like if I wanted to defend Morales, I would. I don't see anything.

I have never called Spence scum, and idiot, a criminal, etc. yet when I bring up valid criticism, not just name calling, it's "Bashing". Go start a Morales thread, I don't mind.

I assume people don't want to wade into the debate when it concerns JSA or PSA, and that's fine, and I make no assumptions if they are for/against someone or their practices of authentication when they make no statement, because I am fair when I assess people's views. You know I am critical of Spence and PSA, and you don't like it, so you have to change the debate, and change it quick to something else, because criticism of JSA or PSA just cannot be tolerated.

Look for anything I have said that calls psa or jsa names on a personal level, then look at my criticism, then look if the criticism is valid. You would think I shot Santa Claus on how some react negatively to VALID criticism (and most of the time they cannot defend the practices, but dislike me for pointing it out, why?) but most say nothing, But I don't castigate them for saying nothing. It's everyone's right, and when the day comes when we have to read off a prepared sheet in order to comply with the law, would be a sad day in America indeed.

Last edited by travrosty; 03-11-2012 at 09:45 AM.