View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 03:10 PM

Default Jared....

I only think that UPSIDE DOWN BACK FACTORY CUT NEEDS TO BE ADDED to the mainstream list above uzit....the other list IS AN ALTERNATIVE LIST
i think your missing the point....

UPSIDE DOWN BACK NEEDS TO BE ADDED(doesn't matter if a 4 back or 2 or 3, can even be a scrap if there is controversy)!!!!! imho above uzit or right at bl 460/ actually rarer than bl 460 imho come to think about it...............Why have Brown old mill cobb and blank back on the mainstream list???????????? all 3 weren't even issued to be distributed in packs????? most upside down backs (except for the printers scrap if u are able to differentiate) are FACTORY CUT.....they have more of a right to be on the list than the others listed above, heck, someone got them in a pack and probably tossed them cause they were "defective"......

Jared, i think your resistant to change in all due respect.....

CHANGE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND....

how do we improve lists and things in our life if we don't change??

years ago no one cared about t206 errors and alot of collectors didn't give a crap about rare back t206, now look at them

Yes- things have changed....collectors become more educated when more info is shared and we have forums like this, brainstorming, free flowing ideas, the internet, talking with other knowledgeable and expereinced collectors ...

and yes being wrong(cause i am wrong sometimes)....but this time i know i'm right

AND THANK GOD T206 RESOURCE.COM!!!

i can finally reference backs/checklists etc because i'm a little unorganized sometimes...

Jared- i love your input, but that error list was my feeble attempt to classify and organize a semi cohesive list of all these freaks around meLOL

thoughts???

help????

Last edited by mrvster; 03-07-2012 at 03:12 PM.