Thread: Thread N/A
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 08:26 PM
Kristopher Lill

Default Thread N/A

I'm looking to buy a $700k cnc machine for my business and have decided to sell my T206 collection to help keep the payments down.

The set is 71% complete (approx 375 cards) Included is a magie error sgc 30, all other cards are graded 60 - 96 with quite a few being highest graded examples.

link to set:
http://www.sgccardregistry.com/set.a...9&userset=6302

I will Not sell individual cards or items at this time so please do not ask, I just don't have the time for scanning, emailing, and shipping them all. If there is no interest in the set as a whole i will be breaking it up and sending groups to various auction houses in the near future.

I believe i have close to 200k invested. Going by psa's smr it adds up to 135k and thats not taking into acct backs or actual values of certain cards. For instance, i valued a lenox backed 5 the same as a piedmont 5.

I am still working on coming up with a accurate number and will post it when i do. for the interim i will entertain and discuss offers from serious buyers.

Thank You,
Kristopher J. Lill

Last edited by broadhurstinc; 04-06-2012 at 06:15 PM. Reason: set no longer for sale