View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 10:04 AM
Al

Default You just wont believe it!

Yesterday I was peacefully searching thru Net54 on my favorite Memorabilia side and what did I see an endless sea of posts all about bad autographs. One after the other on and on they went. Babe Ruth,Cy Young, Ali,Smokin Joe, the list was endless. All the "EXPERTS" spouting gospel about why the autograph is bad "look at the up hill writing" "look at how the ink is to dark " Oh look at that Babe Ruth wait I will show another that is worse ! Wait I have one a 4 year old did. Wait I now have one signed by babe who was dead at the time. Then you have the autograph freebie boys Can you tell me if this basketball is good? can you tell me if this boxing glove is top notch? All of a sudden my computer started to shake!!! A huge bad autograph HAIR BALL all wraped up with EXPERTS COAs came spewing out! Then POOF Net 54 crashed!!!! Smoke billowed out of my computer! I shut it down and all yesterday I said to myself I will let you rest! Awoke this morning to a new day! The net was back up! Yeah I screamed! Then the sickness came back! More idiot autograph posts again and again. This could go on forever so guys the moral of the story is ENOUGH! We get it Autographs are bad ! Dont put money into them ! If you want to talk about this over and over again there is a section called the water cooler talk go there! Give the memorabilia section back to what it really is for. You beat this dead horse to death and then some! Let it die with dignity.

Last edited by batsballsbases; 02-11-2012 at 10:11 AM. Reason: I signed my name to it but the autograph looked bad