View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 01:03 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedinBlue View Post
I'm eating some crow on this one. This came out of an SGC 30 holder which would make it a PSA 3 MK equivalent. Not sure how this ended up in my collection to be honest with you because it's not on my purchase list. There are light pen marks on the front that didn't show up in the scan when I bought it. So, I don't appear to have an SGC 40/50 with a MK. But I do have MC cards. Tonight I can provide scans of MC cards that I know where the flips are.

Question about this card though. As I look at this scan it appears it may be a ghost image on the back. Anybody else see the image and a theory on who it may be? How should this card be graded?

If the card was an SGC 30, then that would make it about right. An SGC 30 is a 2. PSA bumped it up a grade, but gave it a qualifier. In other words, SGC probably thought the card was worthy of a 3, but lowered it a grade because of the mark. Speaking of which, it actually looks more like a stain to me. If that is the case, it should have received the ST qualifier, not MK. MK is usually reserved for pen/pencil marks.