View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 05:20 PM

i looked for braves unis to try to match too and found several variations - some pretty close, none to match exactly

as far as the issue about moving in the back story - he originally had explained dad worked for the team - and moved to milwaukee when the braves moved - and then retired from working for the team so decided to leave milwaukee

granted if the bat boy was 12 or so by 52 he would be 18 in 58 - which would make sense when he personally explained how the kid was gone off to college

I am really uncertain myself - its just the guy that I bought it from has been so spot on with other stuff i got - some great great stuff - i wouldnt doubt that this was the uniform in boston worn by the bat boy for the little league team he played on - its definitely not large enough for high school or legion - its for a small kid - and the guy i bought it from does live near milwaukee - the uniform is made in boston...

so i wouldnt doubt that it was the bat boys uni...but maybe not the boston braves team one, but maybe a boston youth programs one that the boy wore... and possibly the guy i bought from just did not understand what the dad was explaining.....