View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 10:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardSimon View Post
Travis - copy and paste two or three quotes of yours on any website that come from an attack of yours against the FDE's and I will then believe your side of this story and you will have a convert now.
People do not see the denouncing of FDE's as an endorsement of the alphabet guys. At least I don't and I have never seen such a statement from anyone on this board stating that.
Fuddj dounces both sides regularly. Chris Williams denounces both sides. I denounce all of them. You have not done that here to the best of my knowledge.
All of the people on this board denounce the FDE's and are awakening to what the alphabet guys are doing.
OK, lets see those statements of yours from the past where you denounce the FDE's. Ok??

chuck tapia keeps making it personal, calling out my name, i dont call out his, and mention him unless it is a response. He has dogged me on three separate sites now, and I have not started the confrontation with him, but he has pursued it. somehow he needs my validation of his issue to be able to go on with his life. He needs me. I don't need him. If he doesn't believe in what i believe in, i don't care. its no big deal to me, but evidently i have to believe in his crusade first and foremost, above all else, ahead of my first born or else the earth will stop rotating.

Last edited by travrosty; 01-20-2012 at 10:40 PM.