View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 03:46 AM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
I guess most would say that you and I are on the same page ! !T-Rex TED
Ted I beg to differ I think most folks who read the above would say we are far from on the same page.

Ted just because I feel that the Plank that was most likely cut from the same sheet as the McNall Wagner is the nicest Plank in the hobby (still do) doesn't mean I agree with you that Plank and Wagner were printed in the first 150 subjects run or at the same time. As I well pointed out why I find flaws in your statements.

I have to ask how does my view of that Plank even play into anything here? Did you even read my post? As I said above which you failed to read…see below…

“Also the fact that the Wagner PSA 8 was supposedly cut from a strip of cards with Plank is no real evidence either. We have no real idea other than stories on this, but from what I have heard it seems it was more of strip vs. a full sheet. I’m not sure how we can draw conclusions on sheet configurations from these hear say stories of the fateful night of trimming in a backroom.”

I think I have asked many good questions above which you seem to want to ignore as usual, most likely because they are in stark contrast with you theory and statements about T206.

So I will ask a again…

“If Wagner & Plank were in the 150 first printing pass as you you claim then the smoking gun would be out of the 40-100+ Wagners everybody talks about why only two hand cut Piedmont Wagners? Same for Plank also. Where’s the smoking gun where’s the non-hand cut Piedmont 150’s of Wagner & Plank? It’s the ATC’s mega flagship brand as you point out, Plank and Wagner are big time players how did they not get printed with Piedmont beyond our few hand cut examples?”

John

Last edited by wonkaticket; 01-18-2012 at 04:29 AM.