View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 10:40 AM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankWakefield View Post
Runscott didn't delete all of his posts, Tim. 17, 90, 93, and 103 are still there. And I think you know why he did it. Leon will contact him about it, ban him from the site for a while, possibly, so he might not be able to answer your question.

No doubt you guys have been busy during the holidays. Hopefully, you're done just talking about adding a section about the folks "that have advanced the hobbies (sic) knowledge of the T206 set", and you're now ready to actually add a section to your site as you mentioned previously. Please post here once you've done that. That would clue me in to realizing that it is time again for me to visit your fine site. Thanks.
That would clue me in to visit your site....oh brother give me a break.

Yes guys please please hurry and do what Frank asks so he can visit your site, without Frank being able to visit and be happy with what you have done we are in a holding pattern. After all having Frank Wakefields kudos means everything in this hobby in case you didn't know that.

If you don't do what he says there's a very good chance he continues to cry and moan and kick his feet and hold his breath in cyberspace all by himself.....wait now that I think about it who cares.

Frank stop crying about what others have done or the way they did it and do something yourself already. How about make your own site or sit on your hands already.

John