View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 12:53 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigb13 View Post
For all you people that think they right listen I did snipe the item like I do almost all of my items. I did not check my email because I was not online at all for 4 days is this unusual for someone not to touch their computer for 4 days? Weird if all you have to do is play online. And no I do not sell on Ebay only buy. But I think a winning email notice is not to much to ask from a seller not that he ever sent anything at all. Monday when I go online to check Ebay I saw the winner and also the NPB email before I had a chance to pay that's why I am pissed so next time he will give someone else a chance to pay. And you guys that don't want me to bid on your auctions what a shame I have 100% positive feedback and that is mostly old cards so keep your cards nif you are in a rush. Slow down and enjoy life and hell get out of the house into the fresh air. And Chad who the hell are you to say what I can afford and can not afford. Rob
Tell me your ebay ID and I'll be more than happy to block you. And it's not hard to have 100% positive feedback as a buyer since you can't receive negatives at all. I think it's weird that someone sets snipes on ebay and then doesn't even check online for four days to see if they won...and I don't know about you, but I automatically get notifications in my email from ebay and from my sniping service if I win an item so I'm calling bull on your no notifications...and even if by chance you didn't get any notifications that you won how would you even know? You're not like the rest of us losers who spend our lives online.