View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramelcard View Post
I started collecting T207 by accident about 10 years ago. I bought a small lot of t206 cards that had 3 or 4 t207 in there. As time went by I started to appreciate the poses more and more. Hard to describe, but for me the set really represents the roughness of the time period and the brown backgrounds with small hints of color are actually really ornate when you handle the cards in person. The fact that so many of the cards are tough to find has allowed me to enjoy the set even more. Most of the hall of fame players are plentiful, but lots of folks probably tossed some of the really common players not to mention the broadleaf class of cards which were less plentiful even during the period. I'm down to two cards to complete it and would love to upgrade a few as well.

Rob
Hi Rob,

Of course everything you say is true .

Just wanted to point out to the OP in terms of HOFers that the Speaker and the Hooper are tougher cards, and pretty expensive when they pop up.

Cheers,
Blair