View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 05:41 PM
Jim R

Default Ted

"Most would say I wrote the book on the T206 SOVEREIGN cards with all the research I have done on them these past 5 years."

For those of you new to Net54, this book by Ted -- like all of the Zanidakis classics -- can be found in the fiction section of Amazon.com.

In your own words -you found the other 5 superprints in 11 months-I would say that is rather quick-1 card about every 60 days.

The group shared accurate lists with you around 2004 or 5 and you started posting them on 54 and getting some new confirmations and all was going good-it was a positive effort forward. At some point you decided all the research was done by you and claimed all the work as your own and you had been doing it since the early 80s. Just funny how all the collector/dealers from the time remember you as the Bowman guy.

That wasn't so bad until you started claiming you completed all these sets and subsets that have cards in them that do not exist. The main one being Nicholls in the Sweet Caporal 649 34 card subset. You insisted the set was 35 cards and you completed the set. When you were called on it, you had sold the set and faked a scan of Nicholls to prove its existance.

The same situation happened with the American Beauty 460 75 card set. When you were called on it you had 35 cards and just happened to sell 40 cards including the Cobb for 4k just before I got to the Philly show to see them.

I would caution Bill Browns super set entries by TZ.

We still respectfully share concrete information with you and you refuse to see it and continue to tell us how many cards you collected and how much you know.

We are just showing the facts how these Sovereign 460 superprints are no more difficult than a good portion of the other Sovereign 460s. It is not true that they are more difficult than the other 460s as once thought.

Last edited by cfc1909; 11-29-2011 at 05:42 PM.