View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 02:22 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default T206 SOVEREIGN 460 super-prints

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abravefan11 View Post
It's my opinion that the theory stating the six super prints are tougher than all other Sovereign 460's is not true. There are a group of 460 subjects that were printed in much larger numbers with Sovereign 460 backs than all the rest and you will see them much more often. But the remainder appear to be relative when tracking this back and if you selected a number of subjects from this group and tracked them, you would see that they don't come to market that often either.

Tim

You certainly are entitled to your opinion....but, what do you base it on ? Have you put together a complete set of 402 different SOVEREIGN cards ?
And, augmented this sub-set with the SOVEREIGN 460 super-prints ?

I don't think so ! Or, you would never say that the super-prints are no scarcer than the remaining 46 subjects with the SOVEREIGN 460 back. Only,
when you take on the challenge of actually putting together this set, will you appreciate how much tougher it is to find the six super-prints with the
SOVEREIGN 460 backs.

I completed this set in just 11 months (thanks to a SOVEREIGN find of 286 cards that I acquired). It took me almost another year to acquire 5 of the
SOVEREIGN 460 super-prints. And, it took me 2 more years to finally get the Cobb with the SOVEREIGN 460 back.

But, lately you choose to question anything I post regarding T206's and I (and others here) find that quite disconcerting. And, if I tell you that long-
term T206 surveys have confirmed what I am saying here....you will be your usual contrarian self. So, for your own edification, check-out the POP
reports and compare any of the 46 - SOVEREIGN 460 subjects with the 6 super-prints with the 460 back.

TED Z