View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 08:37 AM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgellis View Post
Maybe there's no discussion because not a lot of people have purchased the book yet. I collect only T206 so I don't really have a reason to purchase this book. Also, along with the "disappointment" in this edition, I believe a lot of people probably passed on purchasing this issue.

If you would like to discuss the pricing of T206 on this forum, why don't you post what you would like to discuss. I'm sure a lot of people would weigh in on it if it was right in front of them.
I did post - it was regarding the first 150 commons in the set. My guess is that a premium was being added for the ones with the '150' back. I also asked about two specific E90-1 cards. I know the market values of these two particular examples, but I thought it was strange that the book value was so out of line, and was requesting thoughts. It might be that some of you guys have time to study every card issue and memorize prices, but I'm not that far along yet - was hoping I could get some guidance as to which prices were accurate, and which ones to just cross out.

But you're right - I'll just start separate threads regarding the specific cards (or sets) I'm interested in and begin taking notes in my catalog. As mentioned previously, I thought there might be stuff posted already, and I simply did not want to re-hash the same old stuff and bore the hell out of everyone.

As is, that's what I've done anyway. Sorry about that.