View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 07:50 PM
Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
And, there is a good likelihood that these 36 subjects may have been on one 36-card sheet.
With a high degree of certainty I can say that is likely not true.

Quote:
I just bumped up my current "UZIT" thread. Observe the backs of my Herzog and Schaefer cards. Then tell me that there is not a stark difference in their blue colors ?
There is no stark difference in the blue inks between the Herzog back and Schaefer, but simply a difference in the amount of ink applied.

Quote:
I have seen enough of these cards in my 30+ years of collecting T206's, that I can say with certainty that there is a noticeable difference in the blue coloring of some UZIT's vs other UZIT's.
I readily admit I haven't been collecting T206's for 30 years but I can say with certainty as well that there is a noticeable difference in the backs of some Uzits but it's not due to a change in the ink color.

I'm not trying to be contrarian but just like sharing what I know or think about the set with people that are open to discussing it. By all means you are free to have your opinion in spite of what I've presented. Happy collecting.

Last edited by Abravefan11; 11-09-2011 at 08:46 PM.