View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 08:46 PM
Richard Simon

It's my opinion David and two other people I know and respect, who are known and respected on Net 54, agree with me.
And you keep digging your own grave with every post David.
I know you are certainly not in league with forgers, but you sound like one of them with every post you write.
And lets face it, if you did not get a letter from the lawyer it was an amazing coincidence that you did not contribute one post to the thread, after Leon posted the letter he got from Prisco's lawyer. You say that you had nothing else to say,,, please David, you have something to say about everythng that goes on on Net 54, you were actively posting in other threads at the time. But you totally ignore the hottest thread about the hottest topic on the board. Sure thing David,sure thing.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 10-31-2011 at 08:49 PM.