View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 08:04 PM
Richard Simon

David - obviously you are a bigger ass than anyone here has ever given you credit for.
And believe me, with what people have said to me about you before today, showing that you are a bigger ass than that is saying something.
This "discussion" started because David wrote an e mail to me stating that he apologized in writing to Frank Prisco and stopped posting on the Prisco thread, after Leon got his lawyer letter, because he was terrified of a lawsuit. Those were his words, "terrified of a lawsuit."
I called him weak for his apparent cave in, after several more e mails, he eventually said that he was being sarcastic and that he never really apologized.
When someone writes an e mail to you saying yes he was terrified of a lawsuit and stopped posting in a thread, where was the sarcasm.
Somehow I don't see sarcasm in the words terrified,lawsuit and apology.
I only see someone whom so many people were right about in the past.
And when I asked about Johnny F--- it might have hit close to home.
He probably has suspicions about what I mean but won't admit it to himself.
That would mean his pride and joy is not what he thinks it is.

And David - you ask Frank Prisco a question in another thread.
Well, I want to ask you in public here, you never denied it in private, did you get a letter from Frank Prisco's attorney when Leon got one? Because when Leon went public with his letter you stopped posting in that thread, even though there were 80 or so more posts and the topic was going hot and heavy. No comment from the sarcasm king in the hottest thread on the board.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 10-31-2011 at 08:29 PM.