View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 11:53 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I gotta agree with that. If someone is being nice enough to put a good price on a card then let someone who really wants the card have a shot at it, call it good card karma.

Edited to note - I was agreeing with the first post. Leon, you're right, anybody should be able to deal on the BST. I'm not saying that it's a bad thing to try and make a buck but with the way things are now why can't people just be cool and not have to make a buck on everything. Our hobby's to the point where it's hobbyist eat hobbyist. What Mike mentioned just seems like a good guy courtesy to our fellow hobbyist. You know, kumbaya and all that $hit....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbrn9...eature=related
Fred, I don't disagree and it's good to give people good deals and get good deals. I just think that after something is sold, at least to me, the buyer can do what they want with it. If someone says it's for their collection and uses the "Oh, can you give me a great deal because of that", and then the next day it's on the BST, don't deal with that person anymore or don't give them the same good deal again. It all works out in the long run. Just treat people fairly and everything else takes care of itself. Be a jerk and that too will come back to you.. (not "you", I am just using that phrase). The older I have gotten the more I have tried to live by Karma .