View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 09:31 AM
Joe M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_G. View Post
I'm happy with the outcome, but it was far from a perfect series for either team. I hope the Tigers can gather themselves a bit before Saturday. Verlander, Scherzer, and Fister provided some solid pitching together with some critical offense from unlikely players. These were the keys to slipping past a Yankee team that missed out on some big opportunities in their 3 losses. I watched every pitch and don't share the same feelings as Brock on the strike zone. IMO, it was different game-to-game but applied equally to both teams.

Joe Maples, don't be jinxing the Tigers.

I'm off to Dallas to hopefully enjoy U Texas, OU game early and Tigers, Rangers late.

Congrats to all the teams that made it to post season play, the winners and losers.
Hi Joe G. Hope your Old Judge collection is growing. I am in the minority, don't believe in Jinxes. That trip to Dallas sounds great, enjoy.

Collecting Detroit 19th Century N172, N173, N175.
N172 Detroit. Getzein, McGlone, Rooks, Wheelock, Gillligan, Kid Baldwin Error, Lady Baldwin, Conway, Deacon White

Positive transactions with Joe G, Jay Miller, CTANK80, BIGFISH, MGHPRO, k. DIXON, LEON, INSIDETHEWRAPPER, GOCUBSGO32, Steve Suckow, RAINIER2004, Ben Yourg, GNAZ01, yanksrnice09, cmiz5290, Kris Sweckard (Kris19),Angyal, Chuck Tapia,Belfast1933,bcbgcbrcb,fusorcruiser, tsp06, cobbcobb13

Last edited by jcmtiger; 10-07-2011 at 09:32 AM. Reason: spelling