View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 11:21 AM
J@RR0D

I have only recently gotten my collecting focus somewhat stabilized. I began as just a card collector that would buy a T205 Matty and a 2011 Topps pack on the same day. While I still venture outside of these things occasionally (like opening vintage packs and buying cheap modern rookie cards), these are my main focuses:

1. All things Harmon Killebrew. I have his Topps Basic set and am working on his Master Set. Also lots of photos and other items. My favorite piece is this 1960 Topps Flexichrome original featuring Harmon & Rocky Colavito for a card that was never made (thanks Bob Lemke!):

2. Vintage photos. This is more recent but I really love these. I recently got my first Charles Conlon from a Net54 member and I doubt it'll be my last. I still think this is my favorite, and one of the first that I bought. Branch Rickey:

3. 1951 Bowman. I haven't made much progress on this set in awhile, I need to get back into it. Over halfway done. My only rule is to NOT use ebay at all to help complete it.

I have a lot of other pieces that don't really fit in but hey, it's all fun!

Last edited by scmavl; 10-03-2011 at 11:22 AM.