View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 09:27 PM
Banned

Default 1952 Topps

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobblove View Post
I have 309/407 1952 Topps Baseball set and Im considering either finishing the set myself or moving on to other interest that I have.
There are only 2 high numbers so it baiscally the low series set.
Of the low series set Im only missing 3 cards and they are #36 Gil Hodges, #261 Willie Mays, and Common #295.. The 2 high numbers are #318 and #342.. Overall condition vew of the set i would say is Vg/Ex with some Poor/GD and some Ex-Mt, but overall Vg/Ex+. I would say 90% would be clean and presentable not doged up cards, the other 10% have something like tape at worst on the back but look Ex but they are tech POOR.
Would condider trading or selling the set. My interests are Pre 1970 Baseball and Football stars in Ex-Mt to Nm-Mt graded. PM me if you have either the 3 cards Im missing or if you are interested in this lot. Looking for 3750.00
I am building a 52 set.I might could use any that u have that would grade PSA 5 or better that would fit into my set.I have a lot of extra star cards including an extra almost complete 55 set.LMK if u would break it up.I have an extra Mays PSA 4 but a guy is trying to trade for it now.He is trading me a 5.5 Mays 1953 Topps but i have to give difference.