View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 12:46 AM
Kristopher Lill

Quote:
Originally Posted by npa589 View Post
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm rather sick of seeing all of this on the BST page.

I was ignoring it until it became rather vile, disgusting, and downright pathetic.

Just my worthless 2 cents.
Tenor Nate,
wonderful to hear from you again.. sorry i missed your post. it was just a little line between the others cuz i still had you on my block/ignore members list from the last time you posted in a thread of mine. I just unblocked you so i could view your contribution to my new thread here and to my surprise it was just what i was hoping for. I’m a little busy at the moment with my new uninvited friend hurricane irene blowin two trees down at my neighbors house so i have to go fire up the chainsaws & excavator to clear his driveway but as soon as i have a sec I’ll post my sincere apologies for your concerns and express how valuable your opinion is to me. i am very excited and looking forward to it.
Just because I am soo fond of you i will place a rating of PG-13 (some adult content) on the thread title and my initial post as I should have in the beginning to properly warn u and other likeminded sensitive, underage, or underprivileged individuals who may be challenged in the appreciation of any specific or all types of humor.
Stay Dry..

Last edited by broadhurstinc; 08-28-2011 at 01:29 AM.