View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 07:34 PM
Kristopher Lill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Very good stuff guys. I love it. And actually that card is super nice and some collector will love it, albeit at a bit less price (hence the make an offer).....Humor is always good...please keep it up!!! (like she said)
yes forum owners have the power to do whatever they please
This is what he really wrote first before he changed it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Very good stuff guys. I love it. And actually i love that card is super sexy nice and i wanna make it mine so i can breed it with an o'hara and make lots and lots of baby o'demmitts and some collector will love it, albeit at a bit less price (hence the make an offer).....Humor is always good...please keep it up!!! (like she said)
Ahhhhhh... All peasant/forum slaves, Hail and bow down to thy master.. The great peasant/forum owner Leon has graced my thread.. better known by female peasant/forum slaves around the world as peasant/forum owner Leon The Great Mighty Giant Horned Barbarian Wizard King of the Testosterone Gods in bed.... (if u say that's wat she said no one will believe u.. i tried) Nothin for nothin Leon but this is my forum slave thread and it's a little unappropriate to be barging in and proclaiming your undying true love for my most ridiculously expensive overpriced t206 card on ebay... idk if the breeding thing will work but nonetheless i feel the love in your words and it touches my soul so it's yours for what i paid for it + 6 pack of guiness but no flugal valve or case of blinker fluid cuz that stuff is hard to come by and not cheap.. i'm sure you don't want them anyway.. it is common knowledge that peasant/forum owners have similiar incomes as brain surgeons and rocket scientists so one of your many assitants i would imagine handles petty vehicle maintenance items.. do you even have a car ? every time i recall u makin a public appearance you arrive in ur private jumbojet - forumforce 1 and then get swarmed by women but have never seen u arrive in a car... don't jumbojets get shity gas mileage ? What am i saying ??? what do you care about fuel mileage..you wipe you ass with $100's .... before u deny it may i remind u i have the video but rest assured i don't show it to anyone.. the original and only copy is locked in my safe inside the genie lamp. Nessie, myself and the genie are the only beings that have viewed the tape, No worries tho, Nessie can't talk and without me knowing it, that little scumbag genie made me use my first wish to swear him to secrecy about it, all ways remember to watch what u say to a genie.. if u spent the last couple thousand years stuck in a lamp with your only purpose being to get passed around granting 3 wishes to every tom dick and harry that rubs your lamp, you'd be a little synical too so they get a kick out of tricking u and then rubbing ur face in it.. yea funny.. so i used my 2nd and wished nessie would stay in the lamp until i wished my 3rd and final wish.. guess who's laughin now.. ain't that miserable little funny man in the lamp....