View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 12:24 PM
Kristopher Lill

Craig,

I know the guy your talkin about.. he screwed me too, gave me the same story.. at first when i opened the box he looked legit but once he started flyin around breathing fire i knew it was a plain old common dragon... sound familiar.. ? hopefully you got rid of him before he burned your house to the ground.. i wasn't so lucky.. oh well live and learn..

This nessie is the real deal, webbed feet and no fire spitting, hooked him myself while fishin at lochness. I did send him to PSA but they called and said they had no doubt he was real but didn't have a holder he would fit in properly and sent him back raw, however i found out later through the grapevine that when he was there he realized they were going to try to put him in a cabinet card holder and undergrade him so he ate the grader. I confronted them about it but PSA refused to comment on it, supposedly there is more to the story tho.. i found out the grader that was eaten was the same guy who graded all the psa 6's i have tried to cross that have come back trimmed so i don't feel bad now... idk maybe SGC ?

Rite now i keep him in my genie lamp cuz he takes up too much space otherwise. My genie isn't too happy about it but it's his own fault.. i have 1 more wish he owes me, i tried wishing for more wishes but he refused so until i figure out what i want they are lampmates.