View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 12:08 PM
Mike C@.v3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
Scott,

I understand you get perks (freebies) with your PSA membership. That's not the point. The point is that it's just not fair for someone to pay for a membership so they can take advantage of the monthly specials, when somebody else gets to take advantage of those same monthly specials without paying the membership fee.

Jeff,

You are exactly right and that is my point. I read some of the posts on this board and they are quite funny in that their moral compass is all over the place. I've heard people say it's cheating PayPal out of their fees to use PayPal gift, but these same people have no problem working a deal outside of eBay for a card they saw advertised on eBay. In other words, it's not okay to screw PayPal out of their fees, but its okay to screw eBay out of theirs.

I'm disgusted with the "moral police" around here and their lack of moral consistency.
Good point!

It may not be the most honest thing to do, but let's face it...none of us are perfect and this is a VERY minor issue if any at all. I believe if you wanted to split it and could, go for it...if you feel like you are cheating them, then don't do it. Like someone stated before, no one is losing sleep over this and I'm sure, if you can, people are already doing this and they are still in business and doing fine.
1938 Goudey Graded VG range 37/48