View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 09:42 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abravefan11 View Post
Leon your castigating me after PMing requesting to talk about this issue is not only funny but sad. You stated that you had no idea this card was bad prior to the conversation you had with an anonymous source today. I simply stated that if you had read this thread or any previous regarding this card that you would already know this and whatever you learnered today couldn't be a new revalation.

Feel free to beat up on me but I will continue to post honest, fact based information in the face of myths conjecture and exaggerations until you ban me.
Quite honestly Tim, and I doubt you will believe this, but I don't read a lot of the venom spewed on this board or the extremely involved T206 series and print discussions. Like I have said, I have absolutely no reason in the world to tell a story about this card. No reason at all. It's against my nature too. I have a much broader interest and it just doesn't interest me a ton. ON a scale of one to ten on being banned, and ten being over the top and banned, you aren't even at one yet. You would have to continually berate and harass me ....over and over and over and over.....and that is when I am not even arguing with you, for that to happen. Now you guys can get back to this discussion. I am going back to my type cards, where I am more at home . I love the hobby and love collecting cards. No hard feelings..best regards