View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 08:58 AM

Default Just recovered some of my "stolen " cards at the national thanks to 4 sharp corners

Well, I was one of the unlucky ones at the National---I had two sets stolen, a complete 1970 Topps Basketball and 1979-80 OPC Hockey. These were 2 of 40 sets I had on my tables. Each set had several of the top cards PSA graded and in a display case, the rest of the set raw in a binder. Luckily, they didn't get the key graded cards.
In addition, I was missing 10 GRADED cards from the case, 1972 Topps Football (Staubach Rookie, Namath etc all in PSA 8). I figured someone had gotten in the case when I was showing some graded cards to another person. The GOOD NEWS is that I just got a call from Stan House at 4 Sharp Corners--They had purchased about 8 of the sets the first day and the cards were accidentally put in the stacks with the graded cards of the 8 sets they purchased....
So a BIG kudos for their honesty---many people would probably not been as honest......so if you are wondering about doing business with them in the future, here's aanA++ recomendation
(If only the 2 raw sets had accidentally ended up with them, I'd have them back as well)

Bill Latzko---770 873 1181