View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 07:59 PM

Default Thank You for adding to our experience at The National!

I just wanted to thank Leon for organizing and putting on the Net 54 Dinner at the Hyatt last night! Jeff and I had a great time walking the floor all day wheeling and dealing, and conversing with dealers and fellow collectors, and then it was topped off by a great dinner and experience with fellow Net 54ers all evening! It was our first time attending a Net 54 dinner and we hope to make it a permanent fixture on our National trip each year from now on.
Thanks to Heritage for sponsoring the event and the Hyatt staff for the great food and drinks!

I also enjoyed the three speakers who all had interesting points and stories during their presentations. Sorry, but I am terrible with names and can't recall the speaker's names, but a couple of them had to speak on short notice and I thought they did a great job. I hope that the gentlemen who weren't able to speak because of illnesses get well. I really enjoyed the food, yes I said that before, and getting to put names with faces of folks that I have done business with or chatted with over the years on the board. It was really neat to connect and talk with many collectors of all different backgrounds and budgets about the various things that are our collecting passions! Anything from cards, T206s, E98s, Cracker Jacks, etc. to memoribilia, to even Hockey Cards was being discussed in our little groups. To those who really made my experience enjoyable last night thank you again...you know who you are I really appreciate the community of people on our board.

Tim Kindler