View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 06:07 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Zipper View Post
I don't believe this is accurate. It wouldn't take much of an investigation or a very clever prosecutor to link him as a key component of a criminal conspiracy.

"It's my opinion" may be a valid defense for errors that fall within an acceptable margin of error. When you are wrong almost all the time, and there is a criminal pattern to your "errors," this defense will not hold up.

Actually, the only reason Frangipani wiggled off the hook is that he played dumb and claimed that someone forged his COAs. The irony!

Unlike other players in the Marino crime syndicate, Frangipani was smart enough to not say anything incriminating when he was being recorded. But he was definitely a person of interest to the FBI.

I believe this is a reason why these "Forensic Document Examiners" do not include photographs of the item on their COAs. It preserves the defense that an item could have been swapped out or some other variation of "That's not the item I examined!"
Frangipani made himself look real bad during that HBO show. Then he had the nerve to sue a bunch of people.

Look at the newest Morales COA. It doesn't even include the name of the signer or a description of the item.

The only reason that Morales might get it right once-in-awhile is because he gets lucky. I'd love to see proof that he physically examines anything.

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 06-27-2011 at 06:07 PM.