View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 06:54 PM
John
J0hn McD@niel

How about make an offer on the card or have another drink.

Not really here to debate or listen to your views of selling structures.

But thanks for taking the time to chime in and comment on my method of proposed sale.

Glad to hear you also feel the card is nice and could make someone happy whew! I had my concerns on selling the card to someone and bumming them out.

But now that we all have been given your seal of approval potential buyers should be able to offer with confidence.

Next time I decide to toss something up for sale or to feel out the waters here in the BST with my own inventory. I’ll will be sure to run it by you prior to posting forgive me I’m new to this whole hobby thing.

Simply put, my card listed to feel out for trade bait or cash etc.

Not selling the card under any propaganda story about assisted living or linked front page shameless promoting posts that just happen to coincide with a listing to come or currently listed.

Not relisting the card one hour after I won it in a very public venue for twice the price demanding a sale in 2 days hoping that folks have amnesia and didn’t just see the same card hours ago sell for half.

Not listing card for 400x market price and bumping each time it gets below page one or each hour.

Truth is I don’t necessarily need to set a price as I’m not really hard up to sell the card. If you know the market you can guess what roughly they are going for and offer something if you want to own it. The final thing that crossed my mind was I really don’t care about your thoughts unless you are a serious buyer and not some guy rolling out of a bar on a Friday night on his fourth Appletini with no offer other than advice.

Cheers,

John

Last edited by wonkaticket; 06-11-2011 at 01:32 PM.