Thread: News From SGC
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 02:39 PM
Mich@el Goldberg

Default News From SGC

Hello everyone! On May 2, 2011, I returned to Sportscard Guaranty in a new role as Operations Manager. I am very happy to rejoin what I feel is the hobby’s most outstanding card grading company, and I look forward to helping SGC achieve its full potential as an industry leader.

Over the past year many changes have occurred at SGC. There have been employee and management changes, as well as an expansion of the list of items we can authenticate, grade and encapsulate.

We plan to hire several more key personnel in 2011, which will lead to an increased focus on strengthening the Registry, Message Board and Customer Service. By helping to reinforce and improve these core components of our company, and by maintaining our consistent grading, we feel confident that SGC can achieve a new level of success within the grading industry and the card collecting hobby.

We want to open the lines of communication between SGC and its customers - both collectors and dealers - and receive suggestions, comments, praise, criticism and anything else that can help us become more streamlined in providing the best possible experience for everyone involved. By strengthening our brand, hopefully the values and prices realized of SGC graded cards will continue to rise and set new benchmarks.

I welcome feedback from everyone. You may call or email me directly, or you may speak to any of our staff at the many shows, events and appearances you will see us at throughout the year.

There will be many more exciting things happening at SGC in the very near future, so please check back often on both the SGC Message Board and the Net54baseball.com Forum, as well as our website http://www.sgccard.com/.

Thank you to everyone for your continued support of Sportscard Guaranty!

Michael Goldberg
SGC Operations Manager
mgoldberg@sgccard.com
1-800-742-9212 x105