View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 07:56 AM
Dave
Da.ve Kra.bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
I'm beginning to think you guys may be right...that this is a modern day concoction of xerox copies with a few commons thrown in...I'm sure paypal will save the day on this one!
like I said in a prior post. I see these types of "albums" all the time at the flea markets and antique stores in southern ohio. The posting of the question by an anonymous ebayer was hilarious. I like the "threat" of cancelling your bids at the bottom of the page. I'm still waiting for a bidder with low or private feedback to start really bidding this item up tonight. I'm sure this seller has all his friends and relatives that shill for him ready to roll . As for PAYPAL saving the day....I hope so, but a new trick by unscrupulous sellers is to set up several bank accounts with PAYPAL. they simply cancel the account immediately after the high dollar fraudulaent auction ends and switch over to a new PAYPAL/bank account and new Ebay name. I know sellers that have tables at the saturday monthly shows in Dayton and Cincy that have more than 5 Ebay accounts that they use to buy and sell from. their wives and sons and daughters also have multiple accpunts that they can use too. It's pretty sad, but it is happening everyday on ebay folks and they cannot really police it.