View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 08:27 PM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Derek,

Whatever no hard feelings all good.

I have to laugh though just 4 posts ago you’re very first correspondence with me was I am mean, I'm a silly mean person…who adds nothing of value and Ted is a sweet wonderful kind soul and I’m distributing.

Now on your 5th post you want to know what is my most prized card or collection item and share card talk with you.

I should also accoridng to you clean up my act and not post funny pics to illustrate my point of view in a disagreement with a fellow board member who I have spoken with more than twice in my life.

You now have also become or appointed yourself the social barometer of what is acceptable practice on a board I’ve belonged too for many years.

I think you will find contrary to your view I have added plenty of knowledge and shared plenty with this forum beyond the occasional funny pic or disagreement which BTW I get more kudos for than hate mail for.

I have also contributed much in the way of hobby awareness and card knowledge so for you to pop on here today and paint me as a one trick pony is no more insulting to me than you feel I was to Ted.

Forgive me if I don’t jump into a feel good happy fun time talking cards with you tonight.

Cheers,

John

Last edited by wonkaticket; 04-14-2011 at 08:29 PM.