View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 11:09 PM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Ted,

I just got finished watching the roast of Donald J. Trump.

I thought to myself wow could there be anyone with a bigger ego who is more removed from reality by spending hours telling everyone around them how smart they are and in the process truly believe their own hype.

Then I come here and read you post and my question is answered.

Ted you and I have talked cards many times on the phone we discussed Joe’s card many times even in person when we rode up to the Levy’s house together in my car with Scott M ring a bell.

As for what you have collected since when and have all these sets blah..blah..blah..yes Ted you are a god and all of us other collectors are idiots. Oh please Ted don’t beat up on little ol’ me I don’t know nothing about no baseball cards. (Please save the Ted’s greatest hit list for somebody who’s buying it.)

However since you want to make it more personal lets…

For the record my prior posts which prompted this blast from you were simply about you pulling or making numbers from thin air on Green Cobb’s.

But let’s go ahead and talk shop on other stuff since you seem inclined to throw down tonight.

Ted I have watched you talk to fellow collectors who dare oppose your collecting POV’s or wacky theories with snide shots and outright condensing attitude.

Folks who simply say they don’t agree with your thoughts are brushed off.

The poor folks who present solid arguments to the contrary of you point of view are labeled idiots or morons privately or in a roundabout way right here in print. Case in point my observations on your 95% number proves I know nothing about T206's....right...thanks I guess...

In fact for the most part the only guys who don’t question every drop that comes out of your brain and spilled into this forum are the ones that are too afraid too or have been blasted by you or don’t know any better. BTW where did a lot if not the bulk of you knowledge come from...oh that's right other collectors like myself, Art M, Scott R, Jim R, Dan M, Tim C the list goes on and on...

You expect everyone here to pay you respect on each nugget of info you toss in print. However you don’t offer half of the collectors here the same courtesy.

In fact lets talk about how you really view most of the folks on here shall we? That's the least we can do as you rally for thier support.

Here’s another question you will skip over and a good one for the readers as well.

Remember the phone calls to me asking for support to help you wrangle in the idiots on here Ted each time somebody made the mistake to not agree with you on a post? You know the ones where your like Wonka you have to help me blah..blah..blah..

Or Ted did you forget about the call to me this past month about trying to help you get Dan McKee back on your good side. Or perhaps you forgot about the whole one hour phone call to me where you threw Jeremy & Jim R under the bus in an elaborate conspiracy against you.

My god your ego is immense Ted J. Trump!

Nobody has filled me with a vendetta or placed a hit on you oh my lord don’t flatter yourself. Ted also be careful up there on the cross it can be really high hate to see you fall.

I also don’t need anyone to email personally so I can spin an offline political agenda to keep people liking me vs. you etc. At the end of the day I come here to talk cards and post pics or share from my collection with others. I even enjoy the good card debate once in awhile.

If folks like me on here great if they don’t I can live with that rain or shine I can live without the support or constant reassurances of fellow Net54 members telling me how great I am…can you Ted?

Ted I’m also done with this conversation not because I deem it so like you have. But I’m going to get back to cards I’d say we would take this offline but I’ll pass. Everything is a conspiracy with you..and you have lost respect for me yawn etc. whatever Ted I never was looking for your respect or admiration to begin with.

The only conspiracy here Ted I see is your obvious one against courtesy.What was such a simple thing to do you couldn’t manage or have yet to manage.

Which was to simply say "I disagree with you John and I’ll stick to my 95%number but I see your POV in that unless I’ve seen them all perhaps my sampling of a single card is not a collective for the entire population of said card and 95% is at best a guess."

No Ted you went right to lets prove me right by posting a sampling of a handful of Green Cobb’s from eBay and folks here.

Just like you saying get yourself a Green Cobb Hindu backed card if you want a centered Cobb was testing us not a mistake or typo on your behalf.

I guess it only makes since as a god you incapable of mistakes.

John

Last edited by wonkaticket; 03-15-2011 at 11:49 PM.