View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 12:53 PM
Jim VB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Actually, that is not a bad question. There is a handful of folks that have been banned from this board. I said all "members" are invited. When you look below a USER ID of someone that has been banned it doesn't say "member" it says "banned"....therefore they are not a member, in my mind. That being said I will make a case by case decision on those few individuals. If Bruce (or his brother Archive) want to come to the Dinner, and he won't spread little pieces of paper around the room saying how terrible I am, then he can come to. I imagine he will be back on the board at some point in the future too.

The way the Dinner got going again is by having one sponsor being the "Gold" sponsor and that sponsor is going to be Heritage Auctions. Make no mistake, it is still a Net54baseball dinner just as it always has been. Hopefully there will be other sponsors too but for right now it is being done due to Heritage and our other banner advertisers who pay money every month for their ads to be on the board. Without those banners and Heritage's sponsorship I am not sure we would have been able to get it done as six hours of open bar and food isn't too cheap for 175-200 folks. For anyone that has been to one of these you know it's a blast. I am looking forward to it. best regards

Whether it's intentional or accidental, Bruce, et al., are no longer "Banned." They are back to being a "Member."

http://www.net54baseball.com/member.php?u=276