View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 07:55 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by novakjr View Post
And now thanks to Todd, the seller will be stuck with a card that has been publicly branded as trimmed, which may or may not be true. So let's see what's been covered in this thread. Carters knowingly sells altered, yet professionally graded cards.. Carters shills up his bidders.. Carters doesn't communicate at all.. None of which seems to be the case, with the exception of maybe the communication thing. Am I forgetting anything? All because Todd knowingly took a risk on an item that clearly stated no refunds, and it didn't work out the way he'd hoped so he's throwing a hissy fit about it.

Also, most people apparently haven't had any issues with the seller's communication up until you.. I'd honestly love to see the original email you sent the seller that warranted him to ignore you.
What's your basis for saying that he is not shilling, in light of the statistics posted regarding another ID with well over 100 bids 97 percent of which were with the seller? EDIT TO CUT AND PASTE FROM POST 4:
Bidder Information
Bidder: s***n( 6 )
Item description: Item Title: 1914 T222 Fatima GROVER ALEXANDER Graded PSA 5 EX
Bids on this item: 2
30-Day Summary
Total bids: 131
Items bid on: 92
Bid activity (%) with this seller: 97%
Bid retractions: 0
Bid retractions (6 months): 0

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 02-20-2011 at 07:57 PM.