View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 05:16 PM
Lee B.
lee be.hrens

David, How many times have you left a negative feedback?

One of the big problems with the old Ebay system was that people were afraid to leave negatives for for fear of retaliation, so if you never left any there is a good chance that you never received one.

I have had 2 negatives on ebay that were retalitory from sellers that I had to drop negatives too and were shortly there after gone from ebay (this can no longer happen on ebay).

I would guess that in all your transactions they were all not positive.

If you reread Todd's original post, you will see that a very big issue is the serious lack of communication from Carter, which to me is grounds alone for a negative. The rest of this thread has just blown into this big Monster that doesn't have much to do with the fact the Carter deserves a negative for his communication skills.

I have brought up a similar type of issue with the same results. THe thread just evolves into a thread that has nothing to do with the original posts.

Bottom line to me is if Carter responds there is a very good chance we have no problem and no thread.