View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 02:56 PM
Pup6913

Brandon I do not like being called a liar or cheat so I am posting those horrible PM's. I will not allow you to mislead and make a butt of me for you own cover. Who has ever bought something like this with a LOA, with out getting a pic or the cert numbers. You obviously got it from online hence the need to mail the COA. So you must have gotten a scan of the card as well as seen the LOA or the cert numbers before buying right So enough already. I am not the only person that questions you and your validity.

Here are the pm's I have for your enjoyment gentlemen:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pup6913
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmamba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pup6913
what are you asking for the card. Are you looking to trade and cash for the bender T206 auto

I have an offer of $2,000. Looking for offers. I do not collect card anymore. Thanks

If you have an offer of 2K you better take it. At that price it is way out of what I have seen some autoed T206s in that condition sell for with harder to get autos. Since I do not pursue these its not that big of a deal for me. Best of luck on the sale.

Andrew

Hey Andrew, I was thinking the same thing but i have several experts telling me that i should not sell it for that. Just wait. Signed T206 are rare and this could be the only one that exist. Thanks Brandon

Just did a quick search. There was a lot of 8 autoed common t206's sold for about $2600 with a bender no trees 3 yrs back. A cobb green portrait in vg-ex for $3800, and another lot of 6 extremely rare HOF'ers for $6900. That card is probably worth about $250-$400 tops. Just my opinion based on market sales. Condition is everything. I would like to make an offer but no where near the 2k mark.

Hmmm, where are you getting this info? I have seen a Ty cobb red portrait went for $30k and some commons go for $500-800 range. Where did you find that Chief Bender at??? Thanks

It was heritage and mastro and some others.

Got the link of the Bender and Cobb? Thanks

Thing is anyone can tell you to price a card like that but none of them made an offer did they?? Should be a sign that its to high. I have learned that lesson many times. I have the only ray brubaker auto known in the hobby on a 1920's zeenut a few yrs before he died and its only worth about $30-50.

I am sorry it was 3 cheif meyers and 2 hoblitzells and a few others all in vg-ex to exmt.
http://www.huntauctions.com/online/i...=630&lot_qual=

and here is that beautiful cobb
http://www.huntauctions.com/online/i...664&lot_qual=a

Thank you. That Cobb went for a great deal.! Anyways I might take the $2,000 but might wait a little bit to see if anyone can beat it. Thanks

I have 4 Legit offers. $1200, 2 $1500 offers and $2000. Those arn't what someone told me to price them at. I do know what your talking about though. I am not in that position right now.