Thread: Speechless
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 04:54 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default no worries

Quote:
Originally Posted by novakjr View Post
Yeah, Sorry Leon. Corned beef hash and fake autographs are just too hard of a topic to keep away from. Had we known things would go down this way, I'm sure we would've backed off a bit.
No worries David. It wasn't anyone's fault. As our forum grows there will no doubt be similar situations. When I reworded the rules recently I gave a lot of consideration to setting an age limit for the board, and ultimately chose not to. I still think that was the correct decision. I want youngsters to collect. I know several teenagers in our space and all of them that I know are really nice kiddos.

Rich- yes, it is that Chris, and he and I had several emails a little while ago. He and I really see very eye to eye. He just didn't realize that rule. And that is part of the reason I posted that "privacy" policy rule on both sides of the board, in threads. I will bump those threads a few times too as I want everyone to understand that situation. I think we can all agree (well almost all of us) that accountability is a good thing. best regards