View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 04:59 PM

Default Lie

Hello I am here to defend myself thanks to all who bought items and received them which is everybody but one are so I am told I have emails showing that items were received and yes he only bought 4 in the email I have he said ok to that.
The box had other items not just the counters but they must have fell out (right) when I told him I could sell my items as I please he was mad I did not know how mad until I saw my pay pal acct he disputed all the payments saying he never received the items and then when I told him of the email saying he received the box he then said the items where fake please look at them this is a joke he disputed all the items knowing I did not use tracking yes I know it is my fault he knows pay pal will Side with buyer then he said he would drop all disputes if I could just prove shipping and I am shady huh also he got the counters on the 14 and he thinks they are fake but he offers to buy more stuff from me that is strange ? I now have to dispute with pay pal which I will lose 650 dollars I don't have that kind of money I have been on the phone with them all day and also the comment he maid about a illness to make a comment like that about my wife being sick I have his emails for those who don't believe. If i where u guys don't use pay pal are sell to you know who ....thanks to everybody I will no longer post items but thanks for your help

Last edited by bryson22; 01-24-2011 at 05:29 PM.