View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 03:07 PM
Ben L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Many times I won't go into a certain BST area for quite a while. Another board member had alerted me that there were a LOT of individual threads started by Bryson and it was annoying. Bryson and I exchanged a few emails, spoke on the phone and yes, I did combine many of them. If I look down a page and the same poster has over 20 of the 30 threads, then something needs to happen, so I did do it and let Bryson know to consolidate them a little better in the future....It could have led to some confusion but not enough that something should have gone wrong, if there were good communications on all ends. regards
Just to make it clear, I totally understand why you combined the threads - there were A LOT! I purchased one of the balls/strikes counters from this seller and I believe he marked it as sold but that was lost in the shuffle when everything was combined. That said, he should have notified the other buyer of the remaining counters that one of them was no longer available.

As everyone else (myself included) who dealt this with this seller received their items I have a feeling any error was a mistake or miscommunication. I don't think any deception was involved.