View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 01:07 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default ok....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robextend View Post
I was just thinking it would be easier to list all my wants in one place. For me my "wants" can actually fall into 4 or 5 of the B/S/T buckets so I just figured it would be easier to have it in one place and I can just update my one thread. Either way no biggie at all, and FWIW everything works fine the way it is.
Ok...I understand completely. I think that having 7-8 more forums to have only the wants would be more cumbersome and actually be more difficult. If all of the wants were in one section it would still be cumbersome. I feel that the Net54baseball BST section is one of the main attractions of our forum and we will leave it the way it is for now, until there is a better solution, or a need. For those that have only been on the board for less than several years, ya'll might remember when it was a free-for-all on the front page. There was no different section at all. Each and every BST transaction was done in a new thread on the front page. Then we went to a once a month BST thread on the front page. Then we went to one every 2 weeks. Now we have morphed it into what it is today, which is a pretty darned good place to transact our goodies. That being said it always has been and always will be CAVEAT EMPTOR, buyer beware. Please be careful over there. Get, and ask for, references. If no one knows that person, and they won't give references, please let me, or another moderator know about it. I would consider that to be a red flag. best regards