View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 08:37 AM
Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarerookies View Post
I don't consider my stuff crap. How many people do you know that can make a card got from new to old in 3 days?

During the "aging" process the copyright line has gone missing on the back of the Wagner. If you did that you should be ashamed of yourself. These cards will eventually trickle down into the hands of somebody who thinks they are real. If you have any self respect you should burn these cards and issue an apology to these long time collectors on this forum for even showing these. One of the biggest problems in this hobby is making sure the card you buy is authentic and unaltered and these cards are a slap in the face to all of the collectors here and abroad. You sacrificed your integrity for the 1 or 2 dollars you were hoping to get for each of these cards. Stuff like this won't fly here, and I can't believe you had the guts to try and sell these here. This isn't Craigslist or Ebay, this is Net54 and you're not welcome if you try to use this site to get your fake cards out into the world. Happy Thanksgiving!
Jeff

Always looking for interesting pre-war baseball & hockey postcards!