View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 06:50 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default already talked about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by timzcardz View Post
Don't you just love it when someone's first, and possibly only post in a forum is to advertise?

May I respectfully request that Leon hit them up for banner ad, or give them the boot for spamming?
When the OP, Lloyd, and I spoke yesterday he told me what he planned and I looked at the site. I told him just like with most hobby business situations that he could post once about it on the board, and then after that there were advertising opportunities. I told him about WIWAG and about GAI (the first video I saw) and their debacles. I told him about the coin counterpart CAC and what it did. I went onto say we have a fairly well heeled audience, in some respects, but that even someone on a $50 budget gets the same respect as those with higher budgets. He hadn't heard about GAI problems or WIWAG or CAC. I was sort of saying to myself "myself- huh, if I were doing that venture I might have done a bit more research." At any rate I wished him best and here we have the "Industry REVOLUTION".....well, sort of. My opinion is that this service sort of tells us what we already know. But hey, maybe I don't know what I need to....or something like that.