View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Ja.son Hugh.es

I believe there is a time frame to get third party authentication and as I look over the rules, here they are:

Hunt Auctions, Inc. guarantees, for sixty (60) days, the authenticity of each item in this auction only to the extent of the written catalogue description. The description guarantee, however, does not extend to the condition grading of any item due to the subjective nature of such evaluations. We will not accept a return based upon a verbal opinion or rejection of authenticity, but rather we will require a written letter of rejection, which must include a factual based opinion. We then reserve the right to consult with another respected third party authenticator to settle the dispute if necessary. Authenticity disputes must include the return of the disputed merchandise and must be executed within sixty (60) days from the date of the auction with no exceptions.

Dave is a great guy and sells great stuff. I don't know how other people feel about him, but I have NEVER had a problem with him and belive he is one of the most stand up people in the business.