View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 01:14 PM
Chuck Tapia

SO IT SEEMS!!!! Great, insightful and useful stuff on your website too.

I remember a couple of years ago, when Global actually had a good rep, there were plenty of the Burczyk pics to be had. Mostly, the Mantle, Mays Black and white shot and the Williams & Mantle color shot. These had a stickers on the back only with his info and an initial. I remember doing research on this 2 years ago. I found quite a bit more than is available today (is that even possible to completely delete a persona) I can remember finding he had written a book on Gestalt Theory and actually seeing the cover then. I can find NOTHING of the sort today. He had supposedly taught some classes at the Handwriting Institute on Gestalt Theory??? How that makes sense, I have no idea. Here's some chicks resume touting the Apprenticeship
she did with him?

http://www.drewconsultingltd.com/jeannedrew.shtml

"Nicholas Burczyk, Ph.D. – National Handwriting Institute,
Burczyk-Gestalt System"

Lastly, the actual certificate version of this erased persona has just been around recently so someone has printed up a BOATLOAD of these and e-bay has let them get away with it so far. We should start reporting EVERY LAST BURCZYK listing and demand e-bay to start removing these. They have been doing something, as 2 of the last members featured on Tom Tresh2 Video's has been "NLRU" by E-bay.