View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 07:11 PM
Luke Lyon

Default One more question

So, I talked to the seller. He said he feels the card is genuine and wanted me to get an opinion of someone local who could hold the card and look at it closely. He said that after I did that I could send it back for a refund. I didn't really want to do this, as I think all of the answers I've received here make it pretty clear that the card is a fake. Anyway, I agreed to do this and took it to a local dealer. He showed me a few reasons that he knew it was fake including color and tint, which were also the first things I noticed. So, I sent the seller an ebay message saying I will send it back tomorrow. Should I also open a case with ebay buyer protection? And, the seller insisted that I should get insurance when I send it back, and told me that I don't need to get delivery confirmation. I am definitely going to get confirmation because everyone here has mentioned that I should, but the insurance thing could be weird, because they will ask how much its worth. Do I say like $1? Sorry this is so long, any help is appreciated. Just want to make sure I do this right. I don't really have any reason to think the seller is dishonest, but I was disappointed that he didn't make the return easier for me, so I want to cover myself as best as possible just in case.

Luke