View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 08:22 AM

Hello to all and many thanks to Leon. I want to also thank everyone who has replied to this and attached the articles and photos. Although I am not a collector of the really old stuff like you guys, I have collected cards since I was a kid, 70's to 90's. I still love the hobby but with a family of my own I really don't have the cash to do it properly anymore (maybe when the kiddies move out??). With all that being said I do VERY much want to get ANYTHING related to my Grandfather. I have the scan from Leon and will print a copy at work. What a great guy!, he was kind enough to talk with me for about a half hour and even post this thread to help me out. In closing I do hope he will eventually sell or trade that card to me someday. Im actually kind of proud that anyone even give a darn about my Grandfather's items!

I would love to get these items and display them for my family to see, we never got to meet the man and my father and all aunts and uncles are gone. Copies and photos are nice, but I am hoping to get the real things.
Thanks again!
Steve Sutthoff

Last edited by Sutthoff Grandson; 09-05-2010 at 08:27 AM.