View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 11:26 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
I recently sold a raw card on Ebay. The buyer sent it off to PSA and PSA claimed the card was trimmed. Basically, do raw card sellers guarantee that PSA will grade the card or is that a given?
I can't believe that this is a serious question. You advertised the card as "NEAR MINT/MINT" and if it is trimmed, then it is definitely NOT "NEAR MINT/MINT." As a seller, you should stand behind your product (and your claim).

What exactly are you thinking here? Do you think that the buyer is lying to you, or do you believe that PSA could have made a mistake? If you're claiming PSA could have made a mistake then you probably should remove the part in your description that says PSA is one of the "best 3rd party graders available." You either trust PSA's opinion or your don't.

Here's the real kicker. Finally your listing says, "Anything not graded by one of these grading companies isn't worth the money paid for it." So in other words, the Mays isn't worth the money paid for it?

I also have to question why most of your other cards are graded by PSA and a Mays this sweet looking is not???

Refund the buyer the money and quit asking ridiculous questions.