Thread: A Gross of T206
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 10:13 AM

Default My set....

Well, the T206 set has really taken over most of my card collecting these days. I started on a T206 subset (New York Giants) about 3-4 years ago and once I completed that I decided to continue with the set. So I decided that it would be fun to collect American Beauty backs since I was able to acquire a couple for my sub set. Then, I started to get into other backs, then miscits, and then I made a huge trade to acquire the Demmit and OHara variations!

So, here I sit with 202 different cards in the T206 set and on my way to hopefully completing the set in the next 5 years, although I am in no rush!

I have really tried to collect a lot of different backs along the way. And, some of the highlights of my T206 collection are my Red Cobb from the "Skydash" collection, the Demmit and OHara variations, Lundgren (Chicago) with an EPDG back, and a tons oddities and miscuts.

Finally, almost all of my cards are raw, with the exception of the OHara and Demmit variations. Every card that I have bought I have cracked out and placed into a tobacco sleeve/top loader, and then placed into a binder. The cards look incredible raw and I couldn't imagine them any other way!

Below is the breakdown of my set:

American beauty 350 (framed)- 30
American beauty 350 (no framed)-2
American Beauty 460-1
Broadleaf 350-1
Cycle 350- 1
Drum- 1
EPDG-17
Hindu- 13
Lenox- 1
Piedmont- 81
Polar Bear- 4